Violet Box December 2014
Received the Violet Box for December 2014 a few days ago but only just got myself to sit down and do a quick blog review instead of a video review for this month.
Here is what is inside:
Break down of the goods:
1. Coastal Scents Go Pallete RRP $16.95 – I like this one! The colours look great, easy to use neutrals. I have heard of coastal scent palettes before from watching a lot of youtube beauty gurus do their magic! So I’m very happy to have received this one!! Woo!
2. Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturiser RRP $69.00 for 50ml ($41.40 for 30ml that we got, WOW)
3. Designer Brands Lashes RRP $8.99 – can’t go wrong with lashes!
4. Mellow Cosmetics Gel Liner RRP $10.00 – Can’t go wrong with gel liner!
5. Lonvitalite 24K Active Gold Yulan Oil Face Mask RRP $9.95 – I’ve never tried a goldmask before. I’ve heard of silver masks, ginseng and other natural products. But 24K ACTIVE GOLD?? Luxurious!
TOTAL = $87.29 WOW
I think we got 5 full sized products this month which is really generous. I’m really excited about a lot of these products, especially the eye shadow palette and moisturiser (I’m almost finishing up my moisturiser).
Anyways, if you want this box, click the link below and I think you can still use “VIOLETBOX10” to get $10 off your first box.
Get $10 off violet box using this link – http://goo.gl/RPj749
$10 off violet box, australia, australian, beauty box, beauty products, beauty subscription, blog, blogger, coastal scents palette, code, december 2014, discount, karen luu, kluublog, make up, melbourne, naobay oxygenating cream moisturiser, violet box, violet box december 2014, violet box discount code, violet box review, violetbox review