Violet Box October 2014
Honestly, I am so sick that I wrote Violet Box September 2014 as the title AGAIN! October must’ve been a blur.
So this is the October 2014 Violet Box and this month seems like it’s all about them lips! Slightly less “chocablock” as the $5 Violet Box (Not sure if it’s sold out, but if you missed it, here is the blog post – Limited Spring Carnival $5 Violet Box)
Let’s see what’s inside!
Here’s a recap of what is inside the box:
1. WOTNOT Facial Wipes for oily/sensitive skin RRP $1.95 (for the 5 pack, normally RRP $7.95) – certified organic wipes. I think people just knock it for the name and also it’s been in a lot of boxes.
2. PHR Professional Haircare Recovery Leave-in Moisturiser RRP $39.95 for 125ml (this will be around $3.95 for 10ml if that) – Interesting and will give it a go in the next few days before I chop my hair off for donation.
3. Haughty Cosmetics – Perfect Finish Lipgloss RRP $23.00 – Pretty christmas red lipgloss. I haven’t tried it on but am looking forward to!
4. Designer Brands Etneral Colour Lipstick RRP $9.99 – It was actually more of a nude pink lipstick. I did a swatch on my hand and the colour was pretty, it was opaque and creamy. Not sure what it would feel like on my lips though.
5. Designer Brands Lip Pencil RRP $4.99 – Can’t go wrong with a lip pencil right. Plum was a mauve-pink, something I don’t have.
6. Eslor Introductory Collection Envelop RRP ~$5.00 – $10.00 sample pack (I may be over pricing or under pricing) – I did get this one in the Spring Carnival Violet Box, so to me this was meh. I gave it to my mum.
So total this month is = $50 – $60, not quite the $90 that it was in the last couple of months (unless the Eslor pack is really more than what I popped down).
However, you get three full sized lip products which you can’t go wrong with. If you’re interested in getting yourself a Violet Box (would make a great gift for Christmas!!) then go over to their website, use code “VIOLETBOX10″ for $10 off your first box!
Here’s the link – http://goo.gl/ghOj5G
Enjoy the box!
Thanks for your continual support. Thank you so much for being here, for reading me and watching me.
Love you and I’ll see you soon!